Last night, cuddling with my 11, 10 & 7 year old kids, I asked some casual questions about school. Specifically, history questions. Some comments of theirs in the past bothered me and I wanted to delve into the matter a bit. As I said on a previous post, “my antennae were wiggling.” Needless to say, my antennae were working perfectly, as usual. The Progressives have completely taken over all public schools. They are teaching our children to be ashamed of their country. Listen to this little conversation I had with my kids. I asked the following questions:
- What is the Constitution? The Declaration of Independence? The Bill of Rights?
- Who was George Washington? Thomas Jefferson? Paul Revere? John Adams? James Madison? Abraham Lincoln?
- What great things has the United States done for the world?
- What was WWI & WWII about?
- What was the Civil War about?
- Who are the Founding Fathers?
- Who bombed us on 9/11?
Their responses killed me. (more…)