Israel Ready To Bomb Iran- Good for Them!
Good for Israel. They have had enough and can no longer wait for Captain-Wait-Until-It’s-Too-Late. They are ready to preemptively strike Iran’s nuclear facilities. And who can blame them? If anything, one must wonder why they have waited this long. Personally, I believe they waited this long because they love peace and have been waiting to see if Obama & the United States would work diplomatically to protect Israel. The reverse has been the result of Obama’s foreign policy.
1) Obama has actively sought to dismantle the leadership of every pro-American Arab Muslim nation in the Middle East: Mubarak in Egypt, Qaddafi in Libya, Saleh in Yemen, King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz in Saudi Arabia and King Abdullah II of Jordan. Each of these nations had or have leaders friendly to the interests of the United States. None were a threat to us. While he has rattled his saber at Iran and Syria, two nations who have actively and proudly supported terrorist activity against the United States, our European allies and Israel, Obama had effectively encouraged them to increase their influence in the Middle East. The result of toppling the pro-American leaderships in the Middle East has been nothing less than the consolidation of power for the Muslim Brotherhood, the only organized political there. The Muslim Brotherhood’s official stated goal is to destroy our long time, traditional ally Israel.
2) Obama allowed Iran to successfully obtain nuclear material which most nations suspect will be used toward a nuclear weapons program. Obama’s administration did not even bother to slap the wrists of Ahmadinejad. More encouragement.
3) Obama has been completely silent toward Iran concerning its friendship with Israel- even though it is 100% clear that Iran, Syria & the Muslim Brotherhood (taking control of Egypt, Yemen & Libya) intend war toward our ally. NATO is officially standing on the side line. NATO is America. Silence from NATO is silence from America. Is that how an official alliance works? More encouragement.
4) Obama has done exactly zero to broker peace between Hamas in Palestine & Israel. Disgusted with the complete absence of leadership (or even the intent of leadership), Palestine felt free to address the United Nations directly for statehood, further adding tension to the Middle East. More encouragement.
5) Obama openly insulted Netanyahu of Israel by demanding that Israel return to pre-1967 borders (something no American president has ever suggested before- for good reason) while Netanyahu was on a plane, in the air, unable to respond, on the way to an official state visit with our illustrious leader. In addition, shortly before Netanyahu’s visit, Obama allowed a photo of himself on the phone with both soles of his shoes prominently facing the camera (he had them arrogantly propped on his desk)- guess who he was talking to on the phone? As everyone knows that showing the soles of the shoes is a horrible sign of disrespect in the Middle East, it could not have been an accident. It caused an incredibly shocked & angry reaction in Israel and led to a nationally televised news conference that showed the open disagreement between the two allies. More encouragement to Iran.
6) Obama has made our nation so dependent on China, Iran’s major ally, by his reckless borrowing and stupid spending that America must shake in its financial Gucci shoes if China backs Iran in a war against our ally, Israel. More encouragement.
Obama has made his message clear: The Middle East is open to a Muslim Caliphate against Israel. The United States, in fact, has helped the caliphate with billions of dollars of American tax payer money. Iran and it’s new allies Egypt & Libya are now free to attack Israel without retribution. A little saber rattling, but no actual cutting.
Israel has seen the writing on the wall. They have no choice. And guess what? They will win any war that may arise. Why? Cause the Bible says so.