Let’s address the President’s new 23 Executive Orders, shall we? They look like gun control on the outside, but they are so much more than that. These are the ties that bind the massive spy operation together. These are the most treacherous executive orders possible. These were NOT simply thought up during the short time since Sandy Hook. Oh, no. They are cleverly worded and have been in the works for YEARS. Sandyhook was CRITICAL to getting these passed. Yet more evidence that Obama arranged to killed those 20 kids.
Observe and let your heart be faint:
1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.
‘Federal agencies’ is a pretty vague term, isn’t it? Especially since the federal government has taken over such a HUGE part of the U.S. economy. Very soon, there will be a new Cybersecurity Czar- a new ‘federal agency’. This agency will have the power to put spyware on EVERY computer in the world- every server, satellite, relay station, phone, etc. Soooo… all that data on your computer- your emails, your blogs, your FB entries- all of that must be submitted to a background check, huh? I guess that will factor in to Eric Holder’s new ‘categories’ of people (number 4 below). Guess that will be used to determine if you are a ‘dangerous person’, huh? And ‘dangerous people’ won’t be able to buy guns, huh?
2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.
In other words, privacy laws (HIPPA) will be completely ‘addressed’ and will not shield you if you want to buy a gun. If you have any mental illness- even depression that is completely under control, it will be used as criteria to determine if you are ‘dangerous’ or not. This is stated so broadly, that all your private medical information can now be available to the federal government for any reason- it is just a ‘background check’, not a GUN OWNERS ONLY background check.
3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.
4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.
Here we have Eric Holder creating, literally, CATEGORIES of people. Which category do you fit into? What kinds of categories will be created? Will every citizen be listed in a category or just those applying for guns? The idea of categories is to label the whole collection. This allows the federal government to keep lists of people for quick action. Heaven forbid that you fall into the ‘dangerous people’ category. In addition, the wording doesn’t say that these new ‘categories’ of people will ONLY be used when a person is buying a gun. It can be used for ANYTHING- along with the medical records attached to it.
5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.
This means that if the government seizes your guns (which they can now do if they simply say you own guns for the purpose of dealing drugs- no proof required), they can run a background check on you before you get it back. OR if your gun was stolen and then used in a crime, they don’t have to return it to you. Remember that the ‘background check’ now includes all your medical records.
6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers
This ‘letter’ is actually a warning and a heads up to all gun dealers about how they will be prosecuted and shut down or even jailed if they fail to conduct the new ‘background checks’ on gun owners. Executive order number 9 below threatens action if guns sold by this dealer ever end up in a crime.
7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.
Oh. This is one easy (they get easier as you read more and more bills & politispeak). This translates to SCHOOL brainwashing techniques for our children in public schools. Expect to see Mishy on more Disney programs and infomercials touting the DREAD of guns and the ‘dangerous people’ who own them.
8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).
This will drive up the cost of guns so that only the government can afford them. Make it harder for people to even own gun dealerships- add as much red tape as possible. Only guns with ‘acceptable’ gun locks and stored in ‘acceptable’ gun safes can be purchased or owned. Perhaps this can be used to ‘recall’ all guns that do not meet these new criteria. People, especially ‘dangerous people’ who do not return their guns (all that LEGAL gun ownership is already available to the Feds. because they got it from the States.) will be subject to cops at their doors making a personal ‘request’ and perhaps even land you in jail- or with a huge fine.
9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.
This means that IF your legal weapon is stolen and used in a crime, they will come for YOU and the store that sold it to you.
10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.
This means that YOUR name, address, etc will be on a report widely circulated to cops everywhere and if your stolen gun turns up in a crime, they will come to YOUR house.
11. Nominate an ATF director.
I find it interesting that this is listed in an executive order. There is already a POSITION named ‘ATF Director’ . Todd is the ‘acting’ director. But why put this in an executive order? Why not just do what is normally done to fill a vacant position- ie, nominate him? Why an executive order to do what is already do-able? My thought: they will be adding a new job description, along with the old title. More power, that is. This provision was not added for no reason. This is the only reason possible. ‘ATF DIRECTOR’ now has a new definition. It will be created before the actual nomination.
12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.
I’m sure the ‘proper training’ will include making sure ‘dangerous people’ can’t come and get their kids in a time of emergency. I wonder, will civil unrest be considered a ‘time of emergency’ that will get those police & teachers to lock down our kids in case any of the ‘dangerous people’ in the protest come to ‘hurt’ them in a terrorist attack?
13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.
Enforcement efforts to PREVENT gun violence? How does ENFORCEMENT prevent anything? How does taking police action before a crime has taken place make sense? This points the way to PROACTIVE police action IF they feel someone is about to commit ‘gun violence’. Imagine if you are a patriot who is about to engage in an open carry protest on Washington. I guess you might expect to see police at your door demanding your guns or hauling you to jail, huh? Because you MIGHT cause gun violence. What a great way to give the green light to knocking down our doors!
14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.
DISEASE CONTROL?? What the HECK does disease control have to do with gun purchases? I hate to even ask. Perhaps they will find ‘genetic’ or ‘mental illness’ or certain pharmacy ‘drugs’ to have connections to ‘gun violence’ and then add new categories of ‘dangerous people’ based on people’s medical records that say they have these ‘conditions’? ALSO, Disease Control will be asked for methods to PREVENT gun violence? Think about that. Does this mean they can ‘inoculate’ against gun violence? Will ‘dangerous people’ be forced to take injections to make them NOT dangerous?
15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies.
16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.
This is asking progressive doctors to spy on you and make you believe you MUST answer questions about guns in your home (by the way- you don’t need to answer every question asked by your doctor!)
17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.
In other words, this tells doctors to REPORT you if you give them info. on gun ownership and they think you shouldn’t have one. Your doctor has now become your enemy.
18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.
This means that more police officers will be stationed at your schools. If you are categorized as a ‘dangerous person’ and an emergency happens, these police officers can prevent you from getting your kids, couldn’t they?
19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.
This means that once they have determined who the ‘dangerous people’ are in the neighborhood and once they have the police around the schools, they can create and keep an instantaneous list of who may not enter the school during emergencies. If you are on the ‘dangerous people’ list, don’t count on being able to get your kids in an emergency.
20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.
21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.
22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.
23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health.
Considering that your doctor has just become a spy for the government, I can see why Obama wants Obamacare to include every possible mental health ‘screening’. All of that mental health information can now be used against you in a ‘background check’ for whatever reason. All of that information can be used to categorize you as a ‘dangerous person’. And being a ‘dangerous person’ can not only deprive you of your guns, but of access to your children when they are in school. Perhaps your children can even be taken from you if you are considered a ‘dangerous person’ based on gun ownership and your mental conditions to promote ‘gun violence’.
People, these executive orders are vague for a REASON. It is a complete tyranny we are looking at here. It is NOT about gun control. That is simply one goal among the larger goal of a coup d’état by the Progressives. BEWARE and prepare. Especially plan for your children.